My Dream Universe

If I could live in any fictional universe, it would be the show Stranger Things. I would want to live in this universe because I like the style of the 80’s and it would be fun to hang out with the main characters throughout their adventures. The style of the 80’s is an era I would like to experience because it seems very fun and free. There was no social media and it was all about just hanging out with friends. This sounds very intriguing, especially hanging out with the characters in the show. They go to all sorts of places throughout the city, Hawkins. Although the show revolves around horror, the rest of the show gives a good insight of what it was like in the time the story takes place and how there was a lot of entertaining adventures that the characters went on. I would love to be apart of one of these because I enjoy adventures with a little bit of risk. For instance, an exciting journey the characters took was when they went to the star court mall to go and chat with one of the characters about the main conflict. Overall, I would love to be apart of the Stranger Things fictional universe because I love the setting, vibe, and the adventures.

1 thought on “My Dream Universe