Favorite Room

My favorite room in my home is my room. One reason I love my room is because its very peaceful. My room is on the third floor away from everybody. It’s like one big floor but with no doors or frames. It’s very calming in there and quiet, which is one of the reasons why I love my room. It has posters all over the walls, specific movie posters that I love. The room has LED lights lining the ceiling. My closet is just an open space since I removed the doors. Since my room is on the last floor, there’s these long stairs leading up to it. With that empty wall space, I display medals and trophies. My room is mostly white and off white. Which makes my room so welcoming and enjoyable for myself. Another reason why I love my room is because it’s the perfect space for studying and doing my homework. I have a nice, white desk that’s able to adjust based on how I want it to lift. Since it’s so soundless, Im able to focus on my homework and get it done. It’s like my own tiny corner that’s all about business and focusing. I even have enough space to practice juggling up there. My last reason for why I favor my room is because how private it is. Since it’s the last floor, it has the most privacy. I’m able to hang out by my self without being disturbed. Even when I have a dirty room, my parents never want to go up an extra flight of stairs just to check. Overall, my favorite room in my house is my room, because it’s peaceful, it’s the perfect place to get work done, and it’s private.