Dream Job

If I could have any job in the entire world, it would be to become an elementary teacher. A few reasons why I would want to be an ordinary teacher is so that I could see student’s improvements, decorate the classroom, and to overall have fun. I’ve always loved hanging out with younger kids because it’s really amusing. The things kids say are sometimes so out of the blue. It’d be fun to teach kids new things and help them understand. It’d be really interesting to watch kids grow and improve over the semesters. I’d like to reflect on my own skills as well as reflecting on how other kids need to be taught. I think I would be really good at helping younger kids understand. Another reason why I’d want to become a teacher would be so that I could decorate the room. I would make the classroom something intriguing and welcoming. Bright colors and patterns. I would put up artwork of students and organize the whole classroom. I’d get comfy bean bag chairs and line them up like a circle. That way I could walk in the middle of the circle. I think that kids learn better when they are taught visually and I think I would be really good at making lessons more understanding. My last reason is so that I could have fun. I would create fun learning games as well as fun side tasks that kids could do on their free time. I have always found enjoyment when I see others laughing and enjoying themselves. I always create games and fun ideas that entertain younger kids. It would be just really fun to teach kids as well as entertaining them. Overall, even if becoming an elementary teacher might not seem like a dream job, but I rather do something that makes me happy. Teaching kids, having fun with younger kids is something that makes me happy.