My Dream Dinner

If I had the chance to invite three people to dinner, I’d choose Walker Scobell, Charlie Davis, and Skylar Damoo. For starters, Walker Scobell is an actor who plays Percy Jackson in the series Percy Jackson and The Olympians. I’ve seen his interviews and the other famous movie he was in. I think he’s a really good actor and a good person too. He’s really funny and seems to have a really good personality. He also brings a lot of emotion to his acting and I really enjoy watching him. He’s also really cute in my opinion. It’d be nice to meet him and ask him about his experience in acting in the series Percy Jackson and The Olympians. I love the show and I’d definitely would want more behind the scenes information from one of the characters and also a chance to meet my celebrity crush. Another person I would invite would be Charlie Davis from Girl In Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow. Charlie Davis is a fictional character from a book I read the beginning of the year. Charlie was a young girl who dealt with her issues by herself and kind of had to learn the rules of the world by herself too. She went through tough challenges throughout the way and was an inspiration. I’d invite her to dinner because ever since I read this book, she has always been on my mind. For some reason, I can’t stop thinking about Charlie and how the book ended. I’d like to invite her so I could talk to her more about the book and her story. I feel as if the book didn’t end up as how I wanted it to. Talking to one of the characters would help the unsolved resolution. The last person I’d invite would be my best friend Skylar. I go everywhere with my best friend and I think she would enjoy this dinner as much as me. Skylar likes the same things as me and I think she would like to meet these people too. It’d be fun to have her by my side at a dinner with new people. Most importantly, she makes every hangout fun. Overall, if I could invite three people to dinner, I would invite Walker Scobell, Charlie Davis, and Skylar Damoo.